Recorded Future Vulnerability Intelligence
This document provides a description how to set up the Recorded Future Vulnerability Intelligence premium intelligence source in the TruSTAR platform.
With billions of indexed facts, and more added every day, Recorded Future’s Threat Intelligence Machine makes use of machine learning and natural language processing (NLP), to continuously analyze threat data from a massive range of sources. Recorded Future Vulnerability Intelligence contains information about vulnerabilities discovered and rated at 90 and above (on a scale of 0-100) by Recorded Future’s internal team.
- Source Type: Premium Intel
- Update Type: Feed-based
- Update Frequency: Every 24 hours at 2PM UTC
- Parser: Yes
- Time to Install: 10 minutes
- A subscription to Recorded Future Premium
- Recorded Future API Key
- A daily quota of 60 Recorded Future credits. Each list update requires 5 credits, for a total of 60 credits per day (12 list updates per day).
- Log into the TruSTAR Web App.
- Click the Marketplace icon on the left side icon list.
- Choose Premium Intel.
- Click Subscribe on the Recorded Future Vulnerability Intelligence box.
- Enter your Recorded Future API key and click Save Credentials & Request Subscription.
TruSTAR will validate the integration within 48 hours and send an email when the integration has been enabled.
Link to a PDF File explaining the Recorded Future API
Link to the Recorded Future API documentation
Link to TruSTAR API documentation
No reported issues.