Bambenek DGA Feed
This article explains how to set up the Bambenek DGA Feed premium intelligence source in the TruSTAR platform.
This self-curating feed monitors malicious networks to observe current criminal activity and collect relevant domain information, producing high-confidence data with very low false positives.
- Time to install: 10 minutes
- Source Type: Premium Intelligence
- Update Type: Feed-based
- A paid subscription to the Bambenek DGA Feed.
- Your Bambenek DGA Feed API key.
- Log into the TruSTAR Web App.
- Click the Marketplace icon on the left side icon list.
- Click Premium Intel to view the sources available.
- Click Subscribe on the Bambenek DGA Feed box. This displays a dialog box.
- Enter your Bambeneck API key and API Secret, then click Save Credentials & Request Subscription.
TruSTAR will validate the integration within 48 hours and send an email when the integration has been enabled.
No reported issues.