This document explains how to set up the NCFTA TNT premium intelligence source in the TruSTAR platform.
The National Cyber-Forensics & Training Alliance (NCFTA) is a non-profit corporation focused on identifying, mitigating, and neutralizing cybercrime threats globally. It operates by conducting real time information sharing and analysis with Subject Matter Experts (SME) in the public, private, and academic sectors.
- Source Type: Premium Intel
- Update Type: Feed-based
- Update Frequency: 10 minutes
- Parser: Yes
- Time to Install: 10 minutes
- A subscription to NCFTA
- NCFTA API Key
- Log into the TruSTAR Web App.
- Click the Marketplace icon on the left side icon list.
- Click Premium Intel.
- Click Subscribe on the NCFTA TNT List box.
- Enter your NCFTA API key and click Save Credentials & Request Subscription.
TruSTAR will validate the integration within 48 hours and send an email when the integration has been enabled.
No reported issues.