This document explains how to set up and use A-ISAC with TruSTAR Station.
The A-ISAC facilitates the sharing of timely and actionable information related to threats, vulnerabilities, incidents, potential protective measures and best practices. They foster cooperation and communication among members using a secure trusted network. The A-ISAC researches and analyzes information to validate accuracy and severity and recommend mitigation strategies.
- Time to Install: 10 minutes
- Type of Feed: Automatic updates
- Update Frequency: 15 minutes
- Source Type: Premium Intel
The integration pulls all observables supported by TruSTAR.
- Subscription to A-ISAC
- A-ISAC Username
- A-ISAC Password
- Log into TruSTAR Station
- Click the Marketplace icon on the left side icon list.
- Click Closed Sources.
- Click Subscribe on the A-ISAC List box.
- Enter your A-ISAC Username and Password and click Save Credentials & Request Subscription.
TruSTAR will validate the integration within 48 hours and send an email when the integration has been enabled.
TruSTAR Report Mapping
Indicator + Observable Package → "AISAC-[STIX_Package.id]"
Observable Package → "AISAC-Observable-[STIX_Package.id]"
"[STIX_Package.id] → eg. edge:Package-e5368db2-98eb-47fd-a54a-41c5379eee5f"
"CreatedDate" - 2017-11-09T18:21:34.323Z
Client Meta Tag
No reported issues.