Alienvault OTX Pulse
This document explains how to set up and use Alienware OTX Pulse with TruSTAR Station.
Alien Labs® Open Threat Exchange® (OTX™) is the world’s first and largest truly open threat intelligence community of more than 100,000 threat researchers and security professionals in 140 countries. The OTX delivers more than 19 million threat indicators daily.
- Source Type: Premium Intel
- Update Type: Feed-based
- Update Frequency: 10 minutes
- Time to Install: 10 minutes
The integration pulls all observables supported by TruSTAR. from Alienvault OTX.
- A subscription to Alienware OTX
- Alienware OTX API Key
- Log into TruSTAR Station
- Click the Marketplace icon on the left side icon list.
- Click Premium Intel.
- Click Subscribe on the Alienware OTX Pulse box.
- Enter your Alienvault API key and click Save Credentials & Request Subscription.
TruSTAR will validate the integration within 48 hours and send an email when the integration has been enabled.
TruSTAR Report Mapping
Name field of json response (e.g New Exploit Kit Novidade Found Targeting Home and SOHO Routers)
Encoded value of (id) field of json response
Complete JSON response
Created field of response (example: 2019-12-07T09:23:11)
Tags field of response, if present
Client Meta Tag
No reported issues.