NetLab 360 DGA Feeds
This article explains how to set up the NetLab 360 DGA Feeds open source intelligence in the TruSTAR platform.
This self-curating feed monitors malicious networks to observe current criminal activity and collect relevant Domain information, producing high-confidence data with very low false positives.
- Source Type: Open Source
- Update Type: Feed-based
- Update Frequency: 10 minutes
- Time to install: 10 minutes
- Log into the TruSTAR Web App.
- Click the Marketplace icon on the left side icon list.
- Click Open Source to view the feeds available.
- Click Subscribe on the NetLab 360 DGA Feeds box.
TruSTAR will validate the integration within 48 hours and send an email when the integration has been enabled.
No reported issues.