Emailing a Report
You can email a report to one or more addresses at the time you create the report or when you are viewing an existing report in the TruSTAR Web App.
Emailing a New Report
When you are filling out the information to submit a new report, you can share it with others by checking the Email Incident Report box on the second screen of the report submission process.
When you click Submit, your default email client launches and emails the new report to the specified addresses.
Emailing an Existing Report
To email a report you are viewing, use this procedure.
- Navigate to the report you want to email.
- In the top left corner of the details panel, click the 3-dot icon to display a dropdown menu.
- Click Update Report.
- Click Next at the bottom of the Update Report window.
- Check the Email Incident Report box near the top right of the edit screen.
- Click Submit to finish the update.
- In the warning box that displays, click Yes, I'm sure to continue.
- In your email client window, enter the email addresses you want to send this report to.