Facebook Threat Exchange
This document describes how to set up and use Facebook Threat Exchange with TruSTAR Station.
ThreatExchange is an API platform for security professionals to share threat intelligence more easily, learn from each other's discoveries, and make their own systems safer. ThreatExchange provides a set of APIs for pulling data into your existing clients and workflows. The platform supports easy-to-use privacy controls so you can specify who sees the information you publish and how it can be used.
- Source Type: Premium Intel
- Update Type: Query-based
- Time to Install: 10 minutes
The integration queries the following information from Facebook Threat Exchange:
- Email Address
- A subscription to Facebook Threat Exchange
- Facebook Threat Exchange API ID
- Facebook Threat Exchange API Secret
- Log into TruSTAR Station.
- Click the Marketplace icon on the left side icon list.
- Choose Closed Source.
- Click Subscribe on the Facebook Threat Exchange box.
- Enter your Facebook Threat Exchange information and click Save Credentials & Request Subscription.
TruSTAR will validate the integration within 48 hours and send an email when the integration has been enabled.
No reported issues.