Recorded Future URL Intelligence
This document provides a description how to set up the Recorded Future URL Intelligence premium intelligence source in the TruSTAR platform.
With billions of indexed facts, and more added every day, Recorded Future’s Threat Intelligence Machine makes use of machine learning and natural language processing (NLP), to continuously analyze threat data from a massive range of sources.
- Source Type: Premium Intel
- Update Type: Feed-based
- Update Frequency: Every 24 hours at 2PM UTC
- Parser: Yes
- Time to Install: 10 minutes
- Domains (extracted from URL)
- A subscription to Recorded Future Premium
- Recorded Future API Key
- A daily quota of 60 Recorded Future credits. Each list update requires 5 credits, for a total of 60 credits per day (12 list updates per day).TruSTAR Admin rights are required to activate this Premium Intelligence feed.
- Log into the TruSTAR Web App.
- Click the Marketplace icon on the left side icon list.
- Choose Premium Intel.
- Click Subscribe on the Recorded Future URL Intelligence box.
- Enter your Recorded Future API key and click Save Credentials & Request Subscription.
TruSTAR will validate the integration within 48 hours and send an email when the integration has been enabled.
Link to a PDF File explaining the Recorded Future API
Link to the Recorded Future API documentation
Link to TruSTAR API documentation
No reported issues.