Recorded Future URL List
This document provides a description how to set up and use the Recorded Future URL List with TruSTAR Station.
With billions of indexed facts, and more added every day, Recorded Future’s Threat Intelligence Machine makes use of machine learning and natural language processing (NLP), to continuously analyze threat data from a massive range of sources.
- Time to Install: 10 minutes
- Type of Feed: Automatic updates
- Update Frequency: Two hours
- Intel Type: Premium
The integration pulls the following information from the Recorded Future URL List:
- Domains (extracted from URL)
- A subscription to Recorded Future Premium
- Recorded Future API Key
- A daily quota of 60 Recorded Future credits. Each list update requires 5 credits, for a total of 60 credits per day (12 list updates per day).
- Log into TruSTAR Station.
- Click the Marketplace icon on the left side icon list.
- Choose Closed Source.
- Click Subscribe on the Recorded Future URL List box.
- Enter your Recorded Future API key and click Save Credentials & Request Subscription.
TruSTAR will validate the integration within 48 hours and send an email when the integration has been enabled.
URL <IOC Value>
Encoded value of (URL<IOC Value>)
Full json response
FirstSeen field of response Example: 2010-04-27T12:46:51.000Z
criticalityLabel and score field of response if available. criticalityLabel of None and score value = 0 are ignored.
Example: criticalityLabel: unspecified Score: 5
IntelCard field value of response, if available
Client Meta Tag
Use THIS LINK to access documentation for the TruSTAR API.
No reported issues.