Install: TruSTAR for Demisto
This article explains how to install and configure the TruSTAR Workflow App for Demisto v2.
The App automatically sends triggered playbook tasks to TruSTAR for enrichment, and then sends that enhanced information back to Demisto. You can also search Indicators directly from Demisto to mine relevant data throughout every step of your workflow.
Time to Install: 15-30 minutes for installation from the Demisto marketplace.
The following components must be installed and activated to use the TruSTAR App:
- Demisto Server v5.0 or greater (more info here)
- Demisto Agent (D2) (more info here)
- Demisto Engine (more info here)
- Content package 20.7.0
Installing the App
- Login to your Demisto installation.
- Select Settings -> Integrations ->Servers and Services and type TruSTAR v2 in the search integration text box.
- Click Add Instance to install the App. You now see a Configuration dialog box.
- Enter the parameters explained in the table below.
TruSTAR API URL. Enter https://api.trustar.co\
TruSTAR Station URL. Enter https://station.trustar.co
TruSTAR API Key Finding Your API Keys
TruSTAR API Secret Key Finding Your API Keys
Trust any certificate.
Use system proxy settings.
- When you have finished entering the configuration parameters, click Test to check connectivity with TruSTAR.