- Q. Help! I can't log in.
- Q. What if I forgot my password?
- Q. How do I change my password?
- Q. I reset my password but I still can't log in
- Q. After logging in I don't see any reports populating in my Enclaves and receive an error "Could not perform search, please contact support if the problem persists."
Q. Help! I can't log in.
New credentials to the TruSTAR platform expire after 72 hours, as per TruSTAR's security policy. If that time period has passed and you were not able to log in to the TruSTAR Web App within that 72 hour window, contact email@example.com to reset your credentials.
Q. What if I forgot my password?
If you have lost your password and are not a Company Administrator, you can request a reset by clicking Forgot Password on the TruSTAR Station login screen.
Q. How do I change my password?
Individual users can reset their passwords when viewing their profile.
To change your password, follow these steps:
- Click User Settings in the Navigation Bar, then choose Settings from the dropdown menu. This displays your profile information.
- Scroll down in the User Profile panel until you see the Change Password section.
- Enter your current password, your new password, and then confirm your new password.
- Minimum of 12 Characters
- At least 3 of the following
- One lowercase character (a)
- One uppercase character (A)
- One special symbol (@)
- One number (1)
- Click Change Password to finish.
Q. I reset my password but I still can't log in
The likely issue here is the caching of credentials. Please follow these steps, choosing by browser.
- Navigate to Developer Tools.
- Select Application.
- Select “Clear Storage”
- Scroll to the bottom and select “Clear site data”
- Log back in
- Completely log out of the TruSTAR Web App and close the browser.
- Log back in.
Q. After logging in I don't see any reports populating in my Enclaves and receive an error "Could not perform search, please contact support if the problem persists."
The likely issue here is the web proxy. We recommend disabling SSL decryption for traffic between the TruSTAR platform.