This document explains how to reset your credentials and passwords.
Q. Why can't I log in with my new TruSTAR credentials?
New credentials to the TruSTAR platform expire after 72 hours, as per TruSTAR's security policy. If that time period has passed and you were not able to log in within that 72 hour window, contact email@example.com to have them reset your credentials.
Q. How do I change my password?
Individual users can reset their passwords when viewing their profile.
To change your password, follow these steps:
- Click User Settings in the Navigation Bar, then choose Settings from the dropdown menu. This displays your profile information.
- Scroll down in the User Profile panel until you see the Change Password section.
- Enter your current password, your new password, and then confirm your new password.
- Minimum of 12 Characters
- At least 3 of the following
- One lowercase character (a)
- One uppercase character (A)
- One special symbol (@)
- One number (1)
- Click Change Password to finish.
Q. I reset my password but I still can't log in.
The likely issue here is the caching of credentials. Please follow these steps, choosing by browser.
In a Google Chrome Browser
- Navigate to Developer Tools.
- Select Application.
- Select “Clear Storage”
- Scroll to the bottom and select “Clear site data”
- Log back in
In Other Browsers
- Start by going to station.trustar.co/logout. This will make sure you are completely logged out of Station.
- Log back in.