Reset Credentials or Passwords
This document explains how to reset your credentials and passwords.
Q. How do I reset my credentials?
Emailed credentials to the TruSTAR platform expire after 72 hours, as per our security policy. If that time period has passed and you missed it, no problem-- just reach out to email@example.com and we’ll reset them for you.
Q. How do I reset my password?
After you have successfully logged into the TruSTAR platform you can reset your password using the platform. Just go to https://station.trustar.co and follow these steps:
- Click on your profile name in the top right.
- Click Settings.
- Select your username and click Reset Password.
- Create a password that complies that meets the following requirements:
- Minimum of 12 Characters
- At least 3 of the following
- One lowercase character (a)
- One uppercase character (A)
- One special symbol (@)
- One number (1)
- You will receive an email to reset your credentials.
Q. I reset my password but I still can't log in.
The likely issue here is the caching of credentials. Please follow these steps, choosing by browser.
In a Google Chrome Browser
- Navigate to Developer Tools.
- Select Application.
- Select “Clear Storage”
- Scroll to the bottom and select “Clear site data”
- Log back in
In Other Browsers
- Start by going to station.trustar.co/logout. This will make sure you are completely logged out of Station.
- Log back in.