Intel 471 Malware Intelligence
This document describes how to set up and use Intel 471 Malware Intelligence with the TruSTAR Web App.
Malware Intelligence leverages Intel 471’s industry-leading access within the cybercriminal underground to obtain early access to malware including Trojans, RATs and Stealers, which is then analyzed and reverse-engineered malware to create actionable signatures and malware reports. Malware Intelligence was developed for seamless and automated ingestion into security tools and infrastructure.
- Source Type: Premium Intel
- Update Type: Feed-based
- Update Frequency: 15 minutes
- Time to Install: 10 minutes
The integration pulls all Observables supported by TruSTAR.
- A subscription to Intel 471 Malware Intelligence
- Malware Intelligence API ID (Intel 471 portal login email)
- Malware Intelligence API Key TruSTAR Admin rights are required to activate this Premium Intelligence feed.
- Log into the TruSTAR Web App.
- Click the Marketplace icon on the left side icon list.
- Choose Premium Intel.
- Click Subscribe on the Intel 471 Malware Intelligence box.
- Enter the information requested and click Save Credentials & Request Subscription.
TruSTAR will validate the integration within 48 hours and send an email when the integration has been enabled.
UID field of response.
Individual item of json response
Confidence field of response.
Client Meta Tag
No reported issues.
Please reach out to email@example.com if you have issues with this integration.