Intel 471 Malware Intelligence
This document describes how to set up the Intel 471 Malware Intelligence premium intelligence source in the TruSTAR platform.
This source leverages Intel 471’s industry-leading access within the cybercriminal underground to obtain early access to malware including Trojans, RATs and Stealers, which is then analyzed and reverse-engineered malware to create actionable signatures and malware reports. Malware Intelligence was developed for seamless and automated ingestion into security tools and infrastructure.
- Source Type: Premium Intel
- Update Type: Feed-based
- Update Frequency: 15 minutes
- Parser: Yes
- Time to Install: 10 minutes
- A subscription to Intel 471 Malware Intelligence
- Malware Intelligence API ID (Intel 471 portal login email)
- Malware Intelligence API KeyTruSTAR Admin rights are required to activate this Premium Intelligence feed.
- Log into the TruSTAR Web App.
- Click the Marketplace icon on the left side icon list.
- Choose Premium Intel.
- Click Subscribe on the Intel 471 Malware Intelligence box.
- Enter the information requested and click Save Credentials & Request Subscription.
TruSTAR will validate the integration within 48 hours and send an email when the integration has been enabled.
The information retrieved from this intelligence source is stored in the Intel 471 Malware IntelligencemEnclave using this format.
UID field of response.
Individual item of json response
Confidence field of response.
Client Meta Tag
No reported issues.