Intel 471 Malware Intelligence
This document describes how to set up and use Intel 471 Malware Intelligence with TruSTAR Station.
Malware Intelligence leverages Intel 471’s industry-leading access within the cybercriminal underground to obtain early access to malware including Trojans, RATs and Stealers, which is then analyzed and reverse-engineered malware to create actionable signatures and malware reports. Malware Intelligence was developed for seamless and automated ingestion into security tools and infrastructure.
- Source Type: Premium Intel
- Update Type: Feed-based
- Update Frequency: 15 minutes
- Time to Install: 10 minutes
The integration pulls all observables supported by TruSTAR.
- A subscription to Intel 471 Malware Intelligence
- Malware Intelligence API ID
- Malware Intelligence API Key
- Log into TruSTAR Station.
- Click the Marketplace icon on the left side icon list.
- Choose Closed Source.
- Click Subscribe on the Intel 471 Malware Intelligence box.
- Enter the information requested and click Save Credentials & Request Subscription.
TruSTAR will validate the integration within 48 hours and send an email when the integration has been enabled.
UID field of response.
Individual item of json response
Confidence field of response.
Client Meta Tag
No reported issues.