This document explains how to set up and use the urlscan premium intelligence source with the TruSTAR Web App.
The urlscan is a free-mium service which virtually allows anyone to analyze unknown or potentially malicious domains and IP addresses. TruSTAR’s integration to the urlscan intelligence source will query for IP’s and Domain’s found in the submission enclave and report known findings in the urlscan enclave
- Source Type: Premium Intel
- Update Type: Query-based
- Update Frequency: 15 minutes
- Time to install: 10 minutes
The integration pulls the following observables:
- IP Address
- A Free-mium or paid subscription to urlscan
- urlscan API Key
- Login into the TruSTAR Web App.
- Click the Marketplace icon on the Navigation Bar.
- Choose Premium Intel.
- Click Subscribe to urlscan.
- Enter your urlscan API Key and then enter the Pull Enclave ID where you will submit Indicators to and then click Save Credentials & Request Subscription.
- API Key: Bknryj%Q9cKrv2D
- Enclave ID: 71f337a0-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-5679271656a0
TruSTAR will validate the integration within 48 hours and send an email when the integration has been enabled.
TruSTAR Report Mapping
URLSCAN: IOC-Type + IOC -Value
urlscan UUID taken from indicator
These responses are taken from:
No reported issues.