Recorded Future Hash Intelligence
This document describes how to set up the Recorded Future Hash Intelligence Source premium intelligence source in the TruSTAR platform.
With billions of indexed facts, and more added every day, Recorded Future’s Threat Intelligence Machine makes use of machine learning and natural language processing (NLP), to continuously analyze threat data from a massive range of sources. Recorded Future Hash Intelligence contains hash data scored at 90 and above (on a scale of 0-100) by Recorded Future’s internal team.
- Source Type: Premium Intel
- Update Type: Feed-based
- Update Frequency: 4 hours
- Parser: Yes
- Time to Install: 10 minutes
- A subscription to Recorded Future Premium
- Recorded Future API Key
- A daily quota of 60 Recorded Future credits. Each list update requires 5 credits, for a total of 60 credits per day (12 list updates per day).TruSTAR Admin rights are required to activate this Premium Intelligence feed.
- Log into the TruSTAR Web App.
- Click the Marketplace icon on the left side icon list.
- Choose Premium Intel.
- Click Subscribe on the Recorded Future Hash Intelligence box.
- Enter your Recorded Future API key and click Save Credentials & Request Subscription.
TruSTAR will validate the integration within 48 hours and send an email when the integration has been enabled.
TruSTAR Report Mapping
The information retrieved from this intelligence source is stored in the Recorded Future Hash Intelligence Enclave using this format.
<Observable type> <Observable value>
Encoded value of <Observable type> <Observable value>
Full JSON response
FirstSeen field of response
criticalityLabel and score field of response if available. criticalityLabel of None and score value = 0 are ignored.
Example: criticalityLabel: unspecified Score: 5
IntelCard field value of response, if available
Client Meta Tag
Link to a PDF File explaining the Recorded Future API
Link to the Recorded Future API documentation
Link to TruSTAR API documentation
No reported issues.