Managing the Company Whitelist
The company whitelist is the list of Indicators that will never be processed for your organization's users. Whitelisting applies to the Graph view of Reports and the Graph view of Indicators and to correlation counts. This feature does not support the use of wildcards or CIDR blocks.
Related Link: Whitelisting Indicators
- affect all users in your organization
- are applied retroactively
Viewing the Company Whitelist
- Click the User Settings icon on the Navigation bar.
- Select Settings from the popup menu.
- Click Whitelist in the left hand side list. You now see the company whitelist.
Editing the Company Whitelist
When viewing the company whitelist, you can add terms to any section.
- Click the plus-sign button directly below the Company Whitelist heading.
- In the Add Entity popup, type the Indicator information you want to whitelist.
- Click Save to add the term to the company whitelist.
Bulk Uploading to the Whitelist
You can use copy and paste to add a group of terms to the whitelist.
- Click the Bulk Upload button directly below the Company Whitelist heading.
- In the Bulk Upload popup, paste the terms you want to add to the whitelist. Each terms must be on a separate line, as shown below.
- Click Save to add the terms to the company whitelist.
Deleting Whitelisted Terms
While viewing the company whitelist, you can delete any single term by clicking on the trashcan icon on the right side of the entry.
Removing All Whitelisted Terms
To remove the entire whitelist, click the Clear All button.