Release Notes: v3.13.2
- We have added the 'Alter Report Tags' API endpoint. This enables users to bulk add or remove tags as a collective request. Read more here.
- We resolved an issue with the 'Copy report' action that would include the External ID in the new copy and get rejected. The new report copy will no longer include the original's External ID.
Release Notes: v3.12.6
- We've updated the incident report metadata API endpoint to include the following parameters:
- Report title
- Created Timestamp
- Updated Timestamp
- We've updated the API endpoint /search/indicators to change the default time interval from 1 year to 3 months. You can now expect 3 months of data to be returned when running a query on this endpoint with a null time interval.
Release Notes: v3.12.5
- We fixed an issue with our extraction engine where hashes beginning with the value '0' were not being recognized.
- We fixed a bug where redaction using wildcard would redact content following the wildcard.