Release Notes: v3.14.0
- We have made improvements to the resilience of our platform and are logging 30x faster API response times and 3x faster UI response times.
- We have added the ability to refresh the report list. This is similar to the IOC list refresh capability and allows you to refresh the list after making any updates to your filtered results.
- We have added the intel source URLHaus to the TruSTAR Marketplace as an Open Source feed.
- We have added the .vbs file extension as an extractable software entity.
- We have returned the Marketplace latest submission timestamp for activated intel sources.
Release Notes: v3.13.12
- We have added the ability to tag IOCs individually when submitting a file via the UI.
- The report submission workflow has been cleaned up to improve user experience. These updates include the following:
- Updated navigation buttons
- Hiding the 'Submit' button while in the submission flow
Release Notes: v3.13.9
- We have officially introduced the TruSTAR Community Chat Slack Workspace which has replaced the Chat functionality on the platform. Simply navigate to the Chat icon in the left sidebar and join the conversation!
- The default user time-out setting has been increased from 30 minutes to 8 hours.
- The premium intel source, Spycloud, has been updated to poll reports daily rather than query-based.
- The premium intel source, NCFTA, has been updated to structure reports under the associated Thread ID rather than per indicator.
- Open reports in new tabs easily now by using "Command/Control" + "T" on the report of interest or by right-clicking and selecting "Open Link in New Tab"
Release Notes: v3.13.2
- We have added the 'Alter Report Tags' API endpoint. This enables users to bulk add or remove tags as a collective request. Read more here.
- We resolved an issue with the 'Copy report' action that would include the External ID in the new copy and get rejected. The new report copy will no longer include the original's External ID.
Release Notes: v3.12.6
- We've updated the incident report metadata API endpoint to include the following parameters:
- Report title
- Created Timestamp
- Updated Timestamp
- We've updated the API endpoint /search/indicators to change the default time interval from 1 year to 3 months. You can now expect 3 months of data to be returned when running a query on this endpoint with a null time interval.
Release Notes: v3.12.5
- We fixed an issue with our extraction engine where hashes beginning with the value '0' were not being recognized.
- We fixed a bug where redaction using wildcard would redact content following the wildcard.