This article explains how to set up the the Cyjax premium intelligence source in the TruSTAR platform.
Cyjax specializes in threat intelligence, focusing on the cyber, physical and political areas.
- Time to install: 10 minutes
- Source Type: Premium Intelligence
- Update Type: Query-based
- A paid subscription to CYJAX
- Cyjax API Key
- Log into the TruSTAR Web App.
- Click the Marketplace icon on the left side icon list.
- Click Premium Intel to view the sources available.
- Click Subscribe on the Cyjax box. This opens a dialog box.
- Enter your Cyjax API key, then click Save Credentials & Request Subscription.
TruSTAR will validate the integration within 48 hours and send an email when the integration has been enabled.
TruSTAR Report Mapping
The information retrieved from this intelligence source is stored in the Cyjax Enclave using this format.
Cyjax report title
Severity of Report [Low, Med, High, Critical]
map to https://cymon.co/report/incident/view?id=<id>
One of the supported Observable types
Mapped to Report Level Severity score
No reported issues.