TruSTAR Community Chat
TruSTAR manages the TruSTAR Community channel on Slack where you can ask questions or provide feedback about TruSTAR features, discuss use cases, and exchange tips with other TruSTAR users.
Accessing the Community Chat
- Click the TruSTAR Community icon on the Navigation Bar in the TruSTAR Web App.
- In the popup window, click Go to Community Chat to request entry to the TruSTAR Community workspace.
- First-time users will receive an invitation to the chat via the email address used to log into TruSTAR.
- For all other users, a new tab or window opens in Slack and displays the TruSTAR Community channel.
- After you receive the invitation, you can enter the Slack chat and edit your profile.
You can remain anonymous in the TruSTAR Community chat workspace by creating an alias and opting out of the optional email address and name fields when creating your profile.
Using the Community Chat
You can use the TruSTAR Community Chat for many purposes:
- Start a new topic by asking a question, sharing a use case or an insight in the # general channel.
- Join an ongoing topic using Slack’s thread feature and tap into the network of cybersecurity analysts.
- Use Slack’s search capability to find questions or discussions related to your interests. Start a new discussion in #general if you can’t find an existing one.