Finding Enclave IDs
Many commands in the Workflow Apps that integrate with third-party software will ask you to provide the Enclave IDs for the TruSTAR Enclaves you wish to access.
To find the list of IDs for the Enclaves you have access to, follow these steps.
- Log into the TruSTAR Web App.
- On the Navigation Bar, click the User Settings icon at the bottom of the bar, then click Settings on the dropdown menu.
- The Settings display opens to your User Profile information. Below your personal information, look for the View Enclave Subscriptions heading.
- The ID column lists the unique string of characters that uniquely identifies each TruSTAR Enclave.
- The Permissions column shows the level of access your API credentials give you for each Enclave. Some commands and actions in TruSTAR only apply to Enclaves where you have Full Access permission.