UI Tour (with Links)
You can use this page as the starting point for a tour of the TruSTAR Station user interface. Each of the links below opens in in a new tab so that you can easily keep your place on this page.
- Search Bar
- Navigation Bar
- Filter and Refine Panel: Shows both private and shared enclaves, which are used for storing, managing, and enriching reports and IOCs. Each data source has its own enclave.
- Report Basics: Reports are structured or unstructured data that contains evidence of an intrusion, called IOCs.
- IOC Basics: Indicators of Compromise (IOCs) are items like virus signatures, IP addresses, URLs, or domain names that, when found on a network or operating system, indicate a likely intrusion.
- Cases Panel: Investigations can be saved and shared as cases in Station.
- TruSTAR Marketplace: Display the third-party integrations with TruSTAR. You can integrate TruSTAR into your existing cyber-intelligence applications or you can use third-party sources in TruSTAR Station.
- TruSTAR Community Chat: Links to the Slack channel for TruSTAR users.
- User Settings