This document explains how to set up the IBM X-Force premium intelligence source in the TruSTAR platform.
IBM X-Force Exchange is a cloud-based threat intelligence sharing platform enabling users to rapidly research the latest security threats, aggregate actionable intelligence and collaborate with peers. Supported by human- and machine-generated intelligence, the Exchange leverages the scale of IBM X-Force to help users stay ahead of emerging threats
- Source Type: Premium Intel
- Update Type: Query-based
- Parser: Yes
- Time to install: 10 minutes
- A subscription to IBM X-Force
- IBM X-Force API Key
- Log into the TruSTAR Web App.
- Click the Marketplace icon on the left side icon list.
- Choose Premium Intel.
- Click Subscribe on the IBM X-Force box.
- Enter your IBM X-Force API key and click Save Credentials & Request Subscription.
TruSTAR will validate the integration within 48 hours and send an email when the integration has been enabled.
Source scoring for this intelligence source uses two different methods:
- A continuous score is provided for URLs and IP addresses.
- A categorical risk score (Low, Medium, High) is provided for SHA1, SHA256, and MD5.
No reported issues.