This document explains how to set up the NCFTA CyFin premium intelligence source in the TruSTAR platform.
The National Cyber-Forensics & Training Alliance (NCFTA) is a non-profit corporation focused on identifying, mitigating, and neutralizing cybercrime threats globally. Their CyFin feed focuses on cyber threats to the financial services industry, specifically spam-based money laundering and securities fraud
- Source Type: Premium Intel
- Update Type: Feed-based
- Update Frequency: 15 minutes
- Time to Install: 10 minutes
- A subscription to NCFTA
- NCFTA API Key
- Log into the TruSTAR Web App.
- Click the Marketplace icon on the left side icon list.
- Click Premium Intel.
- Click Subscribe on the NCFTA CyFin List box.
- Enter your NCFTA API key and click Save Credentials & Request Subscription.
TruSTAR will validate the integration within 48 hours and send an email when the integration has been enabled.
No reported issues.