This document explains how to set up the NCFTA CyFin premium intelligence source in the TruSTAR platform.
The National Cyber-Forensics & Training Alliance (NCFTA) is a non-profit corporation focused on identifying, mitigating, and neutralizing cybercrime threats globally. Their CyFin feed focuses on cyber threats to the financial services industry, specifically spam-based money laundering and securities fraud
- Source Type: Premium Intel
- Update Type: Feed-based
- Update Frequency: 15 minutes
- Time to Install: 10 minutes
- A subscription to NCFTA
- NCFTA API Key
- Log into the TruSTAR Web App.
- Click the Marketplace icon on the left side icon list.
- Click Premium Intel.
- Click Subscribe on the NCFTA CyFin List box.
- Enter your NCFTA API key and click Save Credentials & Request Subscription.
TruSTAR will validate the integration within 48 hours and send an email when the integration has been enabled.
TruSTAR Report Mapping
The information retrieved from this intelligence source is stored in the NCFTA CyFin Enclave using this format.
Client Meta Tag
No reported issues.