Notifications and Alerting
This feature sends email notifications about important events that involve your preferences or activity on the platform. Notifications will enable you to do the following:
- Learn if a new report was submitted to any of your private enclaves
- Learn if a new IOC list was submitted to any of your private enclaves
- Learn if a "Watched Keyword" you are following has been mentioned in any new reports submitted to your private enclaves
- Go to TruSTAR Station to see the results of the notifications
In the Notifications drop down, users can click on the gear icon for Settings.
- New Submissions - Check the box if you want to receive email notifications about new submissions in near-real time. If you uncheck this box you will not receive near-real time notifications.
- Digest Frequency - Check the box If you want to receive a Daily or Weekly digest of notifications.
Unsubscribe From Notifications
If you don't want to receive any notifications please check "Unsubscribe me from all notifications" and click the Update Notification Preferences button.
You can follow keywords of interest and be notified over email whenever a new report submitted to a private enclave contains that keyword. To remove any of the Watched Keywords you can click on it and stop receiving notifications for it.
You can add a new Watched Keyword through the Search feature:
- Search for the keyword
- Select the 'Watch Keyword' option
You can learn more here.