This document explains how to set up the Alienware OTX premium intelligence source in the TruSTAR platform.
Alien Labs® Open Threat Exchange® (OTX™) is the world’s first and largest truly open threat intelligence community of more than 100,000 threat researchers and security professionals in 140 countries. The OTX delivers more than 19 million threat indicators daily.
- Source Type: Premium Intel
- Update Type: Query-based
- Parser: Yes
- Time to Install: 10 minutes
- A subscription to Alienware OTX
- Alienware OTX API Key
- Log into the TruSTAR Web App.
- Click the Marketplace icon on the left side icon list.
- Click Premium Intel to view the feeds available.
- Click Subscribe on the Alienware OTX box.
- Enter your Alienvault API key and click Save Credentials & Request Subscription.
TruSTAR will validate the integration within 48 hours and send an email when the integration has been enabled.
No reported issues.