How do I clear my cookies and cache?
Following a product update, a user may be required to clear their browser cookies and cache to regain their ability to view the UI optimally. Follow these guides depending on which browser you prefer:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
- In the Safari app on your Mac, choose History > Clear History, then click the pop-up menu.
- Choose how far back you want your browsing history cleared.
- To view your browsing history, select Favorites > History .
- Select Clear history.
- Choose the types of data you want to remove from your PC, then select Clear.
- If you use Cortana and want to clear browsing history that's stored in the cloud, select Change what Microsoft Edge knows about me in the cloud, then select Clear activity.