A TruSTAR Report is a body of structured and/or unstructured data that is uploaded to TruSTAR, where it is stored in a specific enclave and any IOCs in the report are extracted and correlated with internal and external enrichment.
The Reports panel is where you work with reports in TruSTAR Station. You access the reports panel by clicking the Reports icon in the Navigation Bar.
The Reports panel has two views, each with a separate purpose:
- List View: Displays a list of reports that match the current filters you have set. This is the default view for reports. You can always return to the list by clicking on the Reports icon in the Navigation Bar.
- Constellation View: Provides a detailed look at a selected report. To see a report in Constellation view, click on the highlighted title of the IOC in List View.
Here are four easy ways to get started with adding data into your enclaves and reports:
- Enclave Email Inbox: Forward suspicious emails or Trust Group OSINT data into TruSTAR to get added enrichment.
- Google Chrome Extension: Query or submit suspicious IOCs to TruSTAR.
- Slack App: Instantly query intelligence sources and submit data to TruSTAR to enrich investigations taking place in Slack conversations.
- Manual Ingest :Submit any file formal directly in TruSTAR Station.
The following topics explain how to work with reports in TruSTAR Station
- Updating a Report
- Filtering Reports
- Moving a Report
- Copying a Report (with and without redaction)
- Deleting a Report
- Exporting a Report
Q: Where did categories go?
A: Categories, also known as public tags, were removed from the platform and replaced with the more embodying tags that are at the enclave level instead.