This document provides a description how paying customers of Digital Shadows can correlate reports and indicators produced by the Digital Shadows with data stored in their TruSTAR enclaves. This integration also provides a direct link back to Digital Shadows to take advantage of other services specifically provided by them.
- Be a paying customer of Digital Shadows.
- Access to your Digital Shadows API key.
After you have retrieved your Digital Shadows API key follow these steps:
- Log into TruSTAR Station and go the Explore->Marketplace (https://station.trustar.co/browse/marketplace).
- Click on Closed Sources.
- Click on Digital Shadows logo and fill in your API key.
- Click Submit.
After the integration in enabled you should see it reports from Digital Shadows being submitted into an enclave you control on TruSTAR. If you don't see reports in 12 hours please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Troubleshooting & FAQ's
Q: What data do you currently pull from Digital Shadows?
Our integration currently only pulls reports from Digital Shadows that have cyber IOC’s.
- Intelligence reports
- Intelligence - Incident reports
- Intelligence - Threat reports
Q: How often is the data pulled?
Please see this page for Digital Shadows details.