This document explains how to set up and use Digital Shadows with the TruSTAR Web App. This integration also provides a direct link back to Digital Shadows to take advantage of other services they provide.
Digital Shadows monitors and manages an organization’s digital risk across the widest range of data sources within the visible, deep, and dark web to protect an organization’s business, brand, and reputation. The Digital Shadows SearchLight™ service combines scalable data analytics with human data analysts to manage and mitigate risks associated with an organization’s brand exposure, VIP exposure, cyber threat, data loss, infrastructure exposure, physical threat, and third party risk.
- Source Type: Premium Intel
- Update Type: Feed-based
- Update Frequency: 15 minutes
- Time to Install: 10 minutes
The integration pulls the following information from Digital Shadows:
- A license for Digital Shadows.
- Access to your Digital Shadows API key.
- Log into the TruSTAR Web App.
- Click the Marketplace icon on the Navigation Bar.
- Choose Premium Intel.
- Click Subscribe on the Digital Shadows box.
- Enter your Recorded Future API key and click Save Credentials & Request Subscription.
TruSTAR will validate the integration within 48 hours and send an email when the integration has been enabled.
Q: What data do you currently pull from Digital Shadows?
Our integration currently only pulls reports from Digital Shadows that have cyber IOCs. These include:
- Intelligence reports
- Intelligence - Incident reports
- Intelligence - Threat reports
Contact TruSTAR to discuss additional reports that can be pulled from Digital Shadows.
No reported issues.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have issues with this integration.