This document explains how to set up the Digital Shadows premium intelligence source in the TruSTAR platform. This integration also provides a direct link back to Digital Shadows to take advantage of other services they provide.
Digital Shadows monitors and manages an organization’s digital risk across the widest range of data sources within the visible, deep, and dark webs to protect an organization’s business, brand, and reputation.
- Source Type: Premium Intel
- Update Type: Feed-based
- Update Frequency: 15 minutes
- Parser: Yes
- Time to Install: 10 minutes
- A license for Digital Shadows.
- Access to your Digital Shadows API key.
- Log into the TruSTAR Web App.
- Click the Marketplace icon on the Navigation Bar.
- Choose Premium Intel.
- Click Subscribe on the Digital Shadows box.
- Enter your Recorded Future API key and click Save Credentials & Request Subscription.
TruSTAR will validate the integration within 48 hours and send an email when the integration has been enabled.
Q: What data is pulled from Digital Shadows?
The TruSTAR integration pulls reports from Digital Shadows that have cyber observables. These include:
- Intelligence reports
- Intelligence - Incident reports
- Intelligence - Threat reports
Contact TruSTAR to discuss additional reports that can be pulled from Digital Shadows.
No reported issues.