This document explains how to set up and use Farsight Security with TruSTAR Station.
Farsight Security’s DNSDB™ is a Passive DNS historical database that provides a unique, fact-based, multi-faceted view of the configuration of the global Internet infrastructure. DNSDB leverages the richness of Farsight’s Security Information Exchange (SIE) data-sharing platform and is engineered and operated by leading DNS experts.
- Time to Install: 10 minutes
- Feed Type: Closed
- Update Mechanism: Query-based
- Update Frequency: 15 minutes
- API Timeout: 30 seconds
The integration pulls these indicators from Farsight:
- URL (Domains are extracted from URL)
- A subscription to Farsight Security DNSDB.
- A Farsight Security DNSDB API key.
- Log into TruSTAR Station.
- Click the Marketplace icon on the left side icon list.
- Click Closed Sources.
- Click Subscribe on the Farsight Security box.
- Enter your Farsight Security API key and click Save Credentials & Request Subscription.
TruSTAR will validate the integration within 48 hours and send an email when the integration has been enabled.
No reported issues.