This document explains how to configure Salesforce to use Single Sign On (SSO) when connecting with the TruSTAR Web App.
- Configure Salesforce as an Identity Provider (link).
- Set up the application fields as shown in the table below. For additional information, check this link.
- Obtain the SAML XML File
- Email TruSTAR Support to request activation:
- Email address: email@example.com
- Subject line format: <Your company name> - Salesforce metadata. For example: ABC Co - Salesforce metadata
- Body of email: Link to the metadata file
Federated Email (or the field where you’d store the user email that will be registered on Station)
Name ID Format
Configuring the TruSTAR Web App
- Log in to the TruSTAR Web App using a Company Administrator account.
- Go to the User Account Management page. You can either paste this link in the browser tab https://station.trustar.co/settings/users or click User Settings in the Navigation Bar and choose Settings on the dropdown menu.
- For each user that you want to enable, click Edit (right-most column in the table)
- Click SSO Enabled.
- Click Save User.
- Repeat steps 3-5 for each user in your company that you want to enable for Salesforce SSO.