This document explains how to set up the FS-ISAC premium intelligence source in the TruSTAR platform.
FS-ISAC, or the Financial Services Information Sharing and Analysis Center, is the global financial industry's resource for cyber and physical threat intelligence analysis and sharing. FS-ISAC is unique in that it was created by and for members and operates as a member-owned non-profit entity.
- Source Type: Premium Intel
- Update Type: Feed-based
- Update Frequency: 2 hours
- Time to Install: 10 minutes
- CIDR BLOCK
- URL (including DOMAIN)
- SHA1 and SHA256
- BITCOIN ADDRESSES
- EMAIL ADDRESS
- REGISTRY KEY
- Membership in FS-ISAC
- FS-ISAC API Username and API Password
- Log into the TruSTAR Web App.
- Click the Marketplace icon on the left side icon list.
- Click Premium Intel.
- Click Subscribe on the FS-ISAC box.
- Click on FS-ISAC logo and fill in your API Username and API Password, then click Save Credentials & Request Subscription.
TruSTAR will validate the integration within 48 hours and send an email when the integration has been enabled.
No reported issues.