Proofpoint TAP Intelligence
This document describes how to set up and use Proofpoint Targeted Attack Protection (TAP) with TruSTAR Station.
Proofpoint TAP helps you stay ahead of attackers with an innovative approach that detects, analyzes, and blocks advanced threats before they reach your inbox. These advanced threats include ransomware and other advanced email threats delivered through malicious attachments and URLs.
- Source Type: Premium Intel
- Update Type: Feed-based
- Time to Install: 10 minutes
The integration pulls the following information from Proofpoint:
- Email addresses
- A subscription to Proofpoint TAP Intelligence
- Proofpoint API ID
- Proofpoint API Secret
- Log into TruSTAR Station.
- Click the Marketplace icon on the left side icon list.
- Choose Closed Source.
- Click Subscribe on the Proofpoint TAP Intelligence box.
- Enter your Proofpoint TAP Intelligence credentials and click Save Credentials & Request Subscription.
TruSTAR will validate the integration within 48 hours and send an email when the integration has been enabled.
TruSTAR Report Mapping
<Report Title> (Clicks blocked) :
<Report Title> (Clicks delivered) :
<Report Title> (Messages blocked) :
<Report Title> (Messages delivered):
Full JSON response
Client Meta Tag
No reported issues.