Updating a Report
When viewing a report in Graph view, you can make edits to the report information.
- Click the three-dot menu in the upper right corner of the Metadata section.
- Choose Update Report from the dropdown menu.
- You can edit the following information:
- Report Title
- Date the incident began
- Report Body
- Enclave where the report is stored
- Click Next to continue. This screen shows the edits made and displays a panel on the right where you can redact items in the report. The items in your organization's Redaction Map are automatically selected if the Apply Redaction button is green. You can click into a category below the button to remove specific terms and not redact them in this report.
- To email this report to selected addresses, click the Email Incident Report button. For more information, see Emailing a Report.
- Click Update Report to save your changes.