This document explains how to set up the F-ISAC premium intelligence source in the TruSTAR platform.
Financials Information Sharing and Analysis Center Japan (F-ISAC Japan) was established so that Japan’s financial institutions could share and analyze cyber security information and conduct cooperative activities to improve their safety and security.
- Source Type: Premium Intel
- Update Type: Feed-based
- Update Frequency: 15 minutes
- Time to Install: 10 minutes
- SHA1 /SHA256
- Membership in F-ISAC
- F-ISAC API key, email and password
- Log into the TruSTAR Web App.
- Click the Marketplace icon on the left side icon list.
- Click Premium intel.
- Click Subscribe on the F-ISAC box.
- Click on F-ISAC logo and fill in your API key, email and password, then click Save Credentials & Request Subscription.
TruSTAR will validate the integration within 48 hours and send an email when the integration has been enabled.
No reported issues.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have issues with this integration.