This document explains how to set up and use Shape Blackfish with TruSTAR Station.
Shape Blackfish is an enterprise credential security solution that helps organizations protect their websites and mobile applications from criminals who use stolen credentials to take over customer accounts. Shape sees over 30M credential stuffing attacks per day and protects over 100M real human logins per day. In other words, Blackfish knows which credentials have been stolen even before criminals begin trading them on the dark web.
- Time to Install: 10 minutes
- Type of Feed: Query-based
- Update Frequency: 15 minutes
- Intel Type: Premium
The integration pulls this observable from Shape Blackfish:
- Email Address
- A subscription to Shape Blackfish
- Shape Blackfish API Key
- Shape Blackfish API Secret
- Log into TruSTAR Station.
- Click the Marketplace icon on the left side icon list.
- Choose Closed Sources.
- Click Subscribe on the Shape Blackfish box.
- Enter your Shape Blackfish API Key and API Secret and click Save Credentials & Request Subscription.
TruSTAR will validate the integration within 48 hours and send an email when the integration has been enabled.
No reported issues.