This document explains how to set up and use the MISP premium intelligence source in the TruSTAR platform.
MISP is a threat intelligence platform for gathering, sharing, storing and correlating IOCs from targeted attacks, threat intelligence, financial fraud information, vulnerability information or even counter-terrorism information.
- Source Type: Premium Intel
- Update Type: Feed-based
- Update Frequency: 15 minutes
- Time to Install: 10 minutes
- Your MISP Server URL
- MISP Authentication Key
- Versions supported: 2.4.93 - 2.4.127
After you have retrieved your MISP URL and Auth Keys follow these steps:
- Log into the TruSTAR Web App.
- Click the Marketplace icon on the left side icon list.
- Click Premium Intel to view the feeds available.
- Click Subscribe on the MISP box.
- Enter your MISP API key and click Save Credentials & Request Subscription.
TruSTAR will validate the integration within 48 hours and send an email when the integration has been enabled.
No reported issues.