This document explains how to set up and use the MISP premium intelligence source in the TruSTAR platform.
MISP is a threat intelligence platform for gathering, sharing, storing and correlating IOCs from targeted attacks, threat intelligence, financial fraud information, vulnerability information or even counter-terrorism information.
- Source Type: Premium Intel
- Update Type: Feed-based
- Update Frequency: 15 minutes
- Time to Install: 10 minutes
- Your MISP Server URL
- MISP Authentication Key
- Versions supported: 2.4.93 - 2.4.127
After you have retrieved your MISP URL and Auth Keys follow these steps:
- Log into the TruSTAR Web App.
- Click the Marketplace icon on the left side icon list.
- Click Premium Intel to view the feeds available.
- Click Subscribe on the MISP box.
- Enter your MISP API key and click Save Credentials & Request Subscription.
TruSTAR will validate the integration within 48 hours and send an email when the integration has been enabled.
TruSTAR Report Mapping
The information retrieved from this intelligence source is stored in the MISP Enclave using this format.
Report External Id
Entire Event Content
If an event with the same UUID is observed, the existing report is updated by replacing it with the updated content.
No reported issues.