This document explains how to set up the AbuseIPDB premium intelligence source in the TruSTAR platform.
AbuseIPDB is a project designed to help combat the spread of hackers, spammers, and abusive activity on the internet by providing a central blacklist for IP addresses that have been associated with malicious activity online.
The integration with TruSTAR enables you to to view AbuseIPDB IP addresses as TruSTAR Reports.
- Source Type: Premium Intel
- Update Type: Query-based
- Time to install: 10 minutes
- IP addresses
- A freemium or paid subscription to AbuseIPDB
- Log into the TruSTAR Web App.
- Click the Marketplace icon on the left side Navigation Bar.
- Choose Premium Intel.
- Click Subscribe on the Abuse IPDB box.
- Enter your Abuse IPDB API key and click Save Credentials & Request Subscription.
TruSTAR will validate the integration within 48 hours and send an email when the integration has been enabled.
No reported issues.