Use the left-side Navigation Bar to choose which area you want to work with in the TruSTAR Web App.
The top section of the Navigation Bar provides one-click access to these features:
- Reports: The default view in the TruSTAR Web App, this shows Intel Reports in the Enclaves you have selected from the list of Enclaves in the Filter and Refine panel.
- IOCs: Shows Indicators found in the selected Enclaves.
- Dashboard: Displays detailed information about a selected Enclave.
- Phishing Triage: Opens the panel where you can view and manage phishing emails as part of the optional Phishing Triage feature set.
The bottom section has links to these features:
- Marketplace: Links to external intelligence sources and to applications that support a full integration with TruSTAR.
- Community Chat: TruSTAR's Slack channel
- Support: Topics ranging from FAQs to how to integration with third-party sources and software. This page you're reading now is part of the Support knowledge base.
- User Settings: Managing users, API access, redaction, and other advanced features in TruSTAR.