The TruSTAR navigation pane provides analysts with a quick way to navigate between the various features and pages within the TruSTAR platform. The navigations bar has been recently updated to ensure a better user experience for our users. The rest of this page explains how to use the navigation bar and all its new features.
The new navigation bar is sleeker and features easy to understand icons for easier navigation. Icons on the new navbar from top to bottom link to the Reports, IOC's, Marketplace, Cases, Dashboard, Import Report/IOCs. Below this list, additional icons link to Chat, Support and Settings page.
- Reports: The reports icon on selection will open the reports list view and allow users to filter and refine their selection for the reports the want to view. More details on TruSTAR reports here.
- IOC's: The IOC icon on selection will open the IOC list view and allow users to filter and refine their selection for the IOCs the want to view. More details on searching and filtering on IOC's in TruSTAR can be found here.
- Marketplace: More details on TruSTAR's marketplace can be found here.
- Cases: Read on how to manage cases in TruSTAR here.
- Dashboard: More details on TruSTAR's dashboard can be found here.
- Import Report/IOCs: Start your journey to submit reports or import a list of IOCs into your enclave in TruSTAR from here. More details here.
- Chat: More details on TruSTAR's chat within the platform can be found here.
- Support: Links to TruSTAR support resources like TruSTARs support knowledge base, FAQ's and TOU agreement.
- Settings: The settings icon opens up menus into a users profile, API keys generation and Enclave inbox amongst others.