This document explains how to set up the Joe Sandbox premium intelligence source in the TruSTAR platform.
Joe Sandbox executes files and URLs fully automated in a controlled environment and monitors the behavior of applications and the operating system for suspicious activities and compiles it in an extensive analysis report.
- Source Type: Premium Intel
- Update Type: Feed-based
- Update Frequency: 15 minutes
- Parser: Yes
- Time to Install: 10 minutes
- Registered customer of Joe Security
- Joe Sandbox Cloud API key
- Log into the TruSTAR Web App.
- Click the Marketplace icon on the left side navigation bar.
- Choose Premium Intel.
- Click Subscribe in the Joe Sandbox icon.
- Enter your Joe Sandbox API key, then click Save Credentials & Request Subscription.
TruSTAR will validate the integration within 48 hours and send an email when the integration has been enabled.
TruSTAR Report Mapping
The information retrieved from this intelligence source is stored in the Joe Sandbox Enclave using this format.
Sample field of target block of json response if available, else url field
Encoded value of (webid) field of first json response
Example: encoded value of (752112)
Full JSON response from Joe Sandbox
Combined start_date and start_time field of second json response
Example: 20/12/2019 19:48:25
Score and malicious field of signature detections field of json response
Example: [“confidence:64”, “Maliciousness:true”]
Example: https://jbxcloud.joesecurity.org/analysis/XXXXXX/0/html?eg: XXXX
Client Meta Tag