This document explains how to set up and use the intel feed from Joe Sandbox.
Joe Sandbox executes files and URLs fully automated in a controlled environment and monitors the behavior of applications and the operating system for suspicious activities and compiles it in an extensive analysis report.
- Time to Install: 10 minutes
- Type of Feed: Automatic updates
- Update Frequency: 15 minutes
- Intel Type: Premium
The integration pulls all observables supported by TruSTAR.
- Registered customer of Joe Security
- Joe Sandbox Cloud API key
- Log into TruSTAR Station.
- Click the Marketplace icon on the left side menu.
- Choose Closed Sources.
- Click Subscribe in the Joe Sandbox icon.
- Enter your Joe Sandbox API key, then click Save Credentials & Request Subscription.
TruSTAR will validate the integration within 48 hours and send an email when the integration has been enabled.
Sample field of target block of json response if available, else url field
Encoded value of (webid) field of first json response
Example: encoded value of (752112)
Full JSON response from Joe Sandbox
Combined start_date and start_time field of second json response
Example: 20/12/2018 19:48:25
Score and malicious field of signature detections field of json response
Example: [“confidence:64”, “Maliciousness:true”]
Example: https://jbxcloud.joesecurity.org/analysis/744288/0/html?eg: …/analysis/”analysis id” …
Client Meta Tag