Intel 471 Alerts
This document describes how to set up and use Intel 471 Alerts with TruSTAR Station.
Intel 471's malware intelligence leverages adversary intelligence and underground capabilities to provide timely data and context on malware and adversary infrastructure. Intel 471 is focused on infiltrating and maintaining access to closed sources where threat actors collaborate, communicate and plan cyber attacks.
- Time to Install: 10 minutes
- Type of Feed: Automatic updates
- Update Frequency: 15 minutes
- Intel Type: Premium
The integration pulls all observables supported by TruSTAR.
- A subscription to Intel 471 Alerts
- Alerts API ID
- Alerts API Key
- Log into TruSTAR Station.
- Click the Marketplace icon on the left side icon list.
- Choose Closed Source.
- Click Subscribe on the Intel 471 Alerts box.
- Enter the information requested and click Save Credentials & Request Subscription.
TruSTAR will validate the integration within 48 hours and send an email when the integration has been enabled.
UID field of response + subject field of response if available
Example: 59413a3c441d6663bf8795bc Important message from the forum administration!
Encoded value of UID field of response. Example: 59413a3c441d6663bf8795bc
Individual item of json response
foundTime field of response. Example: 1497446972076
Tags field of response when alert is of type report. Example: ["Denial of Service", "Tools"]
portalReportUrl field of response when alert is of type report.
Client Meta Tag
No reported issues.