Intel 471 Alerts
This document describes how to set up the Intel 471 Alerts Watchlist premium intelligence source in the TruSTAR platform.
Intel 471's Alert Watchlist leverages adversary intelligence and underground capabilities to provide timely data and context on malware and adversary infrastructure. Intel 471 is focused on infiltrating and maintaining access to premium intel where threat actors collaborate, communicate and plan cyber attacks.
- Source Type: Premium Intel
- Update Type: Feed-based
- Update Frequency: 15 minutes
- Time to Install: 10 minutes
- A subscription to Intel 471 Alerts
- Alerts API ID (Intel 471 portal login email)
- Alerts API KeyTruSTAR Admin rights are required to activate this Premium Intelligence feed.
- Log into the TruSTAR Web App.
- Click the Marketplace icon on the left side icon list.
- Choose Premium intel.
- Click Subscribe on the Intel 471 Alerts box.
- Enter the information requested and click Save Credentials & Request Subscription.
TruSTAR will validate the integration within 48 hours and send an email when the integration has been enabled.
The information retrieved from this intelligence source is stored in the Intel 471 Alerts Enclave using this format.
UID field of response + subject field of response if available
59413a3c441d6663bf8795bc Important message from the forum administration!
Encoded value of UID field of response. Example:
Individual item of json response
foundTime field of response.
Tags field of response when alert is of type report.
["Denial of Service", "Tools"]
portalReportUrl field of response when alert is of type report.
Client Meta Tag
No reported issues.