Crowdstrike Falcon Reports
This document explains how to set up and use the Crowdstrike Falcon Reports premium intelligence source with the TruSTAR Web App.
Leveraging artificial intelligence (AI), the CrowdStrike Falcon® platform offers instant visibility and protection across the enterprise and prevents attacks on endpoints on or off the network. CrowdStrike Falcon delivers real-time protection and actionable intelligence from Day One.
- Source Type: Premium Intel
- Update Type: Feed-based
- Update Frequency: 15 minutes
- Time to Install: 10 minutes
The integration pulls all Observables supported by TruSTAR.
- Licensed user of Crowdstrike
- Access to Crowdstrike Falcon Intelligence Reports.
- Crowdstrike API ID and API key for the reports API.
- Log into the TruSTAR Web App.
- Click the Marketplace icon on the left side icon list.
- Click Premium Intel.
- Click Subscribe on the Crowdstrike Falcon Reports box.
- Enter your API key and click Save Credentials & Request Subscription.
TruSTAR will validate the integration within 48 hours and send an email when the integration has been enabled.
The ID name field of the response.
99XX CSIT-17023 Stampado 2.0 Released
The ID field of response.
Entire JSON body resources list of the response.
The created_date field of the response.
The URL of the report.
Slugs of the response.
Q: How do I find my Crowdstrike Falcon Report API keys?
- Navigate to API Clients and Keys in the Crowdstrike portal.
- If your keys have not already been created for the Indicators API scope, then select Add new API client.
- Select a Client Name and select the following API scopes:
- Copy the Client ID/ Secret and subscribe to the Crowdstrike Falcon Reports Marketplace source.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have issues with this integration.